17 April 2010

If I Were You


If I Were You,

If I were you, I would be ashamed to myself. Pointing out to others’ mistakes without realizing my own stupidities. I keep insisting that others’ writings are not good enough to be called journalistic articles, while my own are not to be better yet.

I should reflect to myself, before correcting other articles, because what I’ve written are also filled with a lot of mistakes too. Oh, I’d better not saying this, but I should confess that I have forgot the essence of what we call the rule of journalistic writing : short and straight to the point. Instead of saying ‘giving help to the victims’, it’s way much better just to say ‘helped the victims’.

I also realize that miss-typing are must be avoided because this thing shows that I am careless and I never re-read what I have done. Well, I know I have a little problem in pronunciation, but I should have known that it’s ‘menyalip’, not ‘menyalib’ to say the word ‘to pass the other path’ because ‘menyalib’ means ‘to crucify’.

No comments: