29 December 2009

Oh, How I Miss You Daddy




This is our second Christmas without you, Pa!


Oh, it was like yesterday you laughed at me telling how afraid Kathleen was to see her grandma
‘She thought your mom was a monster’, it was your joke when I insisted to join your conversation with mom on bed, two days before you got stroke
‘I want to be near my daddy,’ that was my argue that night

I can’t believe it would be the last time I saw the love and the happiness melted and sparkled so clearly in your eyes

To be honest, I didn’t have any spirit to celebrate Christmas last year since you’re just gone for only a month and a couple of days.

It has changed now since I believe that you want us, everyone you love, keep the spirit you always had each Christmas day.

I got this message when I woke up on this Christmas morning. I could feel your presence in the backyard. You squated there and looked suprisingly at a present you found on the grass.

Ah, I remember this moment : you then screamed and called us to search another presents in the other places. I know it was your way to tell you were there.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO, PA
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS…

No comments: